Shaving with Oil for Healthy Skin
Does your skin itch and burn after shaving? Do you get razor burn on your legs? Shaving with oil is not only faster and more sustainable but makes unpleasant rashes a thing of the past!
Everyone knows the struggle of having little time to shave your legs in the morning. Those who do so without moisturising afterwards save time, but often regret the subsequent itchy skin. You may even develop a nasty rash that could annoy you for several days.
Here is a simple trick to avoid this dilemma: the oil shave method.
Shaving with oil may sound strange - but once you've tried it, you'll love it!
Oil shaving has several advantages:
- Cutting down on products: The oil replaces both shaving foam and moisturiser afterwards.
- It's super fast because the blade glides over the skin without resistance.
- If you don't have access to water, just apply the oil and shave.
- High-quality vegetable oils contain many ingredients that help to keep the skin healthy.
Here's how it works:
- First, apply the oil evenly to wet skin and distribute it well. You can do this either directly under the shower or while sitting on the edge of the bathtub.
- It is best to use a sharp safety razor in order to remove even the finest hairs.
- The oil may cause more hairs to collect in the blade than usual. Therefore rinse the blade a little more often under running water.
- Rinse off and enjoy the soft skin!
Using a metal or wooden handled safety razor instead of plastic also makes shaving more sustainable. A metal or wooden safety razor also lasts longer.
We recommend our organic body & massage oil for a fully sustainable shave. You can also use our Toning Moisturiser Calming Chamomile with soothing chamomile as an aftershave. Simply spray the toner directly onto the freshly shaved skin.
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
We deliver worldwide to
more than 40 countries