The cooler seasons demand a lot from our skin. Sunny rays are being replaced by brisk breezes. It's cold, often icy and the heated interiors clog the pores. No wonder that the skin requires more tender, love and care.
How to optimally care for your skin during autumn and winter?
When the mercury drops below 8°C, our skin cells virtually go into hibernation and shut down their activity. Sebum production is reduced and the skin is supplied with few nutrients. Dry, rough areas of patches, wrinkles caused by dehydration, tight feeling skin and itchiness are often what our skin is faced with when not applying the proper types of skincare products. It is essential to rely on oil or fat-based formulas that compensate for the loss of moisture in the skin whilst protecting it.
Concentrated nutrients and fat are what the skin craves during winter. Rich oils are ideal and can be used generously during the colder months of the year. We, therefore, recommend the following products:
Skincare during winter
The skincare set of dry & mature skin refreshes dehydrated skin whilst forming a lipid barrier that allows the skin to breathe. It is important to let the toner fully absorb into the skin before leaving the house.
Winter care for the face
- The Organic Skincare Set for Dry & Mature Skin refreshes dehydrated skin and forms a lipid barrier that allows the skin to breathe. It is important to let the toner absorb into the skin before leaving the house.
- The Beauty Booster works wonders on particularly dry and mature skin. Both as a day and night skincare product, it supports regeneration and supplies the skin with moisture.
- If there are lines around the eye area caused by dryness, then we suggest using the Stunning Eyes Beauty Oil .
- The White Chocolate Body Mousse nourishes and protects thanks to shea and cocoa butter. The skin becomes soft and smooth. The warm, soft scent of chocolate and vanilla delight the senses and do wonders to the skin.
- The Body and Massage Oil with bergamot is ideal for use during winter. The fresh fragrance invigorates the mind. Our insider tip: Add a dash of oil to your bathwater for a nourishing skin feel.
❆ Take good care of your skin, give it a little more tender loving care to overcome the winter months ❆